Curriculum Development Cell...
As a being autonomous Institute, curriculum development cell is formed & the major role of this cell is to design & implement the curriculum as per the needs of local industry and socio- economic needs of the area.
- Apart from this, for overall development of students Non Examination Credit Courses are included. New curriculum is implemented from Academic year 2011.
- Model adopted by Government Polytechnic, Nashik for Curriculum Development Process
- Curriculum Develpment Cell Perform facilitates role for designing and implmenting curriculum of all the ten programms are designas per needs of stakeholders mainly as per local authorities
- At present curriculum us implemented for al ten programme from acadamic year 2011.
- The revision of curriculum is in progress .
- CDC department headed by Prof. S. P. Dixit, professor in civil engineering department.
- The revised of as per need require of NBA will be based on outcome based .
- Expert Lecture by Principal Prof.Dyandeo Pundilkrao Nathe on"Gulidlines for Revison of Curriculum
of curriculum 2011"on 26-8-2015.
- Two days Workshop on"Orientation for Revision of Curriculum" on 30-9-2015 And 1-10-2015 by NITTTR Bhopal,
workshop conducted by Prof.R.G.Chinksey & Dr.Nishith Dule
- Performing facilitator's role for designing & implementing curriculum.
- The curriculae of various programmes are structured at five levels.
- Curriculae of all programmes are designed as per the needs of local industry.
- Revised Curriculum is implemented from Academic year 2011-12.