Transmission line simulator with protection system
Microprocessor based motor protection relay
Electric Machine Open Lab
Electric Machine Trainer
A.C. Network Theorem experimental setup panel
Network and measurement kits
Integrated speed control model
Instrumentation and control experiment kits
Synchro transmitter-receiver system trainer
A.C. position control system trainer
SCADA software for Data Acquisition System
Electrical hardware workbench unit
Feeder protection simulator
Adequate Computers (35 PCs with Networking) having latest configuration
Paper presentation 1. First prize bagged by Mr.Giridhar Gaikwad at ‘Quantum-2015’ State level paper presentation competition held at MET Polytechnic, Nashik on date 29th September 2015
2. Ms.Neha H. Mistry and Ms.Deepali Ugale bagged first prize in “TECHNOMET 15” State level technical paper competition held at MET on 2nd March 2015
Poster Presentation 1. Mr.Aajinkya Patil & Ms.Poonam Chavan of Second year Electrical Engg Bagged Second Prize for Poster presentation Competition on topic ‘Smart City’ held at K K Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik on date 21-23 Jan 2016.
2. Ms.Trupti R Balak & Ms.Mayuri M Katwe of Third year Electrical Engg Bagged Consolation Prize for Poster presentation Competition on topic ‘Global Warming ’ held at Sandip Foundation, Nashik on date 19th January 2016
3. Ms.Archana Gunjal, Ms.Chaitali Tungar & Ms.Seema Wagh of Third Year Electrical Engg Bagged Second Prize for Poster Presentaion Competition on topic ‘Technology 2020’ held at Sandip Foundation, Nashik on date 22th September 2015
4. Ms.Poonam Chavan & Ms.Shweta Shaidane of Third year Electrical Engg Bagged Second Prize For Poster Presentation Compitition on topic ‘Smart City’ held at Sandip Foundation, Nashik on date 22th September 2015
Project Compition 1. Dnyeneshwari Khule and group bagged first prize in state level Projet competition “ EBLAST 2015” held at MVP’ Rajashree Shahu Maharaj Polytechnic, Nashik
2. First prize at State Level project competition "SPARK IT" 2016 held at K K Wagh Womens Polytechnic Nashik for Project "Make in India-Smart City".
DIPEX-15 1. Kushare Pavan N., Patil Vijay P. , Pardeshi Omprakash, Korde Suraj, Pathak Vishal S. bagged First Prize in DIPEX-2015 for project ‘Hybrid Electric Vehicle’. They also bagged second prize in National level project Competition held on 13th February 2015 at JIT Nashik .
Sports 1. Radhey Maskawade From Final Year Electrical was runner in the event Carrom in IEDSSA 2016
GovernMent Polytechnic Nashik.
(An Autonomous Institute of Mahahrashtra.)
Samangaon road, NashikRoad, Nashik.
Get in touch
All are the Students of Third Year Information Technology